Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

All That I Have ( a song by Niyoki) to the Lord

I'm making an assessment of what I have to offer You....and it falls so short of what You deserve.  I just want to show You, that I am thinking of You.  If only I could shout it throughout the earth.  Searched all over only to find there's nobody like You.  You have given me everything, can I give it back to You?  What can I render for all that You've given? I want to give more of myself to You. Hear my expression of love and fulfillment.  My soul does cry out, it's longing for You.  As a deer panteth for the water, so does my heart cry out for You.  And I just want to show You, that I enjoy You....I want to please You more, I really do.  I know you for just who You are.  I'm amazed You think of me.Your Omnipotent in all You do. So I will give worship at Your feet.What can I render for all that You've given? I want to give more of myself to You. Hear my expression of love and fulfillment. My soul does cry out, it's longing for You. As a deer panteth for the water, so does my heart cry out for You.  All that I have, is Yours.  And all of my praise is Yours.  All of my time and all of my service is Yours.  And I want to give you more....more, more.....more.  It's not enough what i give You.  Help me to give you MORE.

No comments: