Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

September Prophecy: Living Out

As a local church pastor, I teach that God has not only spoken (scripture), but that He is continuing to speak to those who desire to hear His voice.  Sunday I made mention to a word that we believe God spoke to us corporately in Sept. 2010.  As I spoke Sunday, here is the prophetic word that was released to the church on the 5th of September in 2010.  We believe that we are at the Harvest time now, so it is time for us to get the invitation to all.  Pray through this word as we continue to walk it out as a church.....


"Come unto me, I have many things to show you.  Now is the hour!  Gather together my sheep and feed them, pray over them. The times are going to get turbulent.  The sheep need to be on solid ground, so they will stand in the days ahead.  My ways are not your ways, I have plans for my people.  Look unto Me for direction, stay close, keep your eyes fixed on my face.  The tempter is out to snare and destroy!  Listen for My voice in the darkess to lead you into the light.  Hold on and don't let go!  I will be right by your side.  My ways are higher and they are brighter, they are peace, happiness, they are narrow, self-less and full of LOVE.  Find my way and you will find my Glory!  Desire Me and Me alone and you will find Me.  Knock and I will answer, seek and you will find Me.  Let your hearts be ablaze for Me.  Not the world!  Spend time with me, sup with me, get to know Me.  Our time will be sweet, like the fragrance of honeysuckle.  For you are my bride and its time to prepare yourself, for the Groom is coming!  I am coming for my bride that is ready.  Fill your lamps with oil, cleanse yourself, soak in my presence, put on your wedding apparel of holiness and purity.  For the hour is drawing near.  I am preparing a place for my bride and I am ready to receive her.  Send out the 'invitation' to all, invite them all!  Go to the highways and byways, the hedges and the ditches, the high places and the low places.  It is time to gather, for the wedding will soon begin."

No comments: