Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Holy Spirit Movement

Just last night I sent an email out to some in the 180 ministry team.  The Holy Spirit continues to release greater power, boldness and even today I have a report of 3 testimonies where great boldness has been given to the saints to minister in very intense settings.  I am forwarding this letter to you from Karen, my mother in law and faithful sister in the Lord.  
The letter is in response to my letter that simply explains that God is wanting to do a great work in an outreach that is coming up this month.  I have been so casual about the event and kind of just managing the event more than anything.  God strongly corrected me last night and revealed that I need to be very expectant for conviction and signs and wonders to fall from His work during the outreach.  Below is the posted email sent out from Karen.  I believe the italicized writing is a prophetic word from the Lord.  Begin to pray with me for the next level in miracles, signs and wonders to break forth from the Holy Spirit this season!

Stuart,

I am forwarding an email that I sent to Caitlin this morning.  I read your word on this being a Divine time for Deliverance/Healing/Salvation/Miracles.  My spirit leaped.
This morning I have a Fire raging inside of me for this MISSION Camp HOPE!
I would like to submit to you what I am feeling.  I want to open my house for prayer every nite starting tonight Thur 9th thru Sat 18th from 7-9.  I really would like to see every volunteer come for special anointing prayer and heart preparation for this mission (the battle for souls)!  I believe that if our hearts are prepared w/ FAITH in BELIEVING and EXPECTANCY, LOVE and COMPASSION.  We are going to bring the anointing for Revival to this territory of MB that God has assigned to us.  But we are not prepared.  God wants us to avail ourselves to gather and pray believing for the Holy Spirit Baptism of POWER for a GREATER WORK.  This is not a mission as usual, God is ready to move in our territory and we need to alien ourselves with HIM.
I am shaking uncontrollably as I write this.  Can I send an email invitation to prayer to our people?

I see us prayer walking around their property to prepare the ground that the Lord will begin His Work.  To set in place a boundary that the Enemy can not cross.
To make declarations over the people and the land of Freedom, Life and Salvation.
REVIVAL!

This is what God is saying to me:
"THIS IS THE HOUR, THIS IS THE TIME.  MY PEOPLE, IT IS TIME, IT IS TIME!!!!
THIS IS THE TIME THAT I HAVE CHOSEN FOR THE FIRE TO BEGIN IN THIS LAND.  I WILL GIVE YOU MY HEART FOR THE LOST.  YOU WILL BE MY HANDS AND FEET.  I WILL SPEAK THRU YOU.  I WILL HEAL AND SET THEM FREE.  JUMP IN THE ANOINTING WATER AND RECEIVE FROM ME.  THE WATER IS FLOWING, MY SPIRIT IS BREATHING ON YOU NOW, BELIEVE AND RECEIVE FOR IT IS TIME TO MOVE WITH ME.  LET ME FILL YOUR LAMPS WITH THE OIL OF GLORY THAT WILL SUSTAIN YOU IN THIS HOUR AND EMPOWER YOU TO ACCOMPLISH THIS ASSIGNMENT.

No comments: