Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 7, 2010

180-Movie Slide Show


file:///C:/Users/Stuart/Desktop/Movies/
Click on the picture and check out a few pictures of the church at 180 (after edits, I was not able to download the movie...sorry I will try to work on it!) They are not the best pictures, but with the music and all it was fun to just share with each of you some of the people in my life that I have the opportunity to walk with in Christ. We are definitely a rag tag bunch pressing in to know and follow Jesus more and more. I am thankful to have a community around me that is so amazing and loving. Last night we had the opportunity to have communion together and welcome 5 new people in the church. Danny, Jennifer, Michael, John and Dave. I am amazed that we started this church with 5 people 5 years ago and this week we were bringing in 5 who are committed to CO-Laboring to reach the lost, support their community group and focus on becoming and making disciples of Jesus Christ through a committed process of Bible study and life on life relationship with another believer that they will meet with weekly to discuss their findings in the Word and pray together. Keep these new members to 180 in prayer. I hope each of you has a blessed and prosperous week. Although it is only Monday, I am so filled up with gratitude as I think how God has put me in such an awesome family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: