Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Farmers Raise Pigs- Father's Train Children

Clayton (NC) High School graduating senior (my niece, Price).  I can't believe little Pricie is done!  Now heading to pirateland at East Carolina.  Good luck baby girl!

Just coming off of a service at 180 where I preached about Fathers being God's ordained leaders in the home.  My heart is constantly grieved as I see so many precious women stranded and left with little or nothing because the men in their lives loose interest, heart or whatever.  It is absolutely insane.  For some reason, dudes just have this knack for screwing stuff all up.  Beautiful kids are left in the wake of the spillage of foolish decisions that men make all the time in countless families.  The destructiveness of these decisions I am sure are never fully realized by the men who continue to make them.  I argue that most men don't even know their rightful place as LEADERS of the home.  They give up and tuck tail and run.  It reminds me of the banking system, and the major corporations and even the recent BP oil spill.  I haven't watched enough on BP, except to know how foolish their leader looks.  At some point, men need to MAN UP.  Call it greed, selfishness or whatever, dads are constantly giving up their legacy for a young hottie or a foolish whim of midlife crises.  I still am convinced that 70% of them don't even know the eternal impact of these shallow and really impulsive decisions.  When I see my precious niece in this picture I see a vulnerable, sweet girl.  One who will one day want to happily marry a man who has the ability to LEAD her CONFIDENTLY.  I pray for that man.  And for Alex and Syd's man.

God help our men get a grip and serve these precious women that we committed to at the Altar for LIFE!  To all the women who have been disgraced by weak men-  you are truly diamonds, don't you think anything less.  To all the men who have walked out-  you need a good whippin'?  For the men who have walked it all the way out-  atta boy-  Thanks for setting the example.  Happy Father's Day-  Stu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stuart,
Tonight's message was the most impactful, annointed, cutting edge message that I have ever heard you give. If I were a Father, I would have been on my face at the alter, begging for prayer. Satan didn't like that one! It made me cry out for mercy for the Father of my children and for my own Father....
The TRUTH will set us free - Keep PREACHING !!!!
Love,
Karen

Stuart Royall said...

Thank you Momma Roady. We are believing God to turn the hearts of the children to the father's and vice-versa. God is doing a great work in the church. I have heard testimony after testimony of people being convicted of living below their calling, yet turning around to new levels of commitment. Thank you for all your prayers.