Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 4, 2010

Little Man Big Mountain

Look at this picture of little JJ Royall in Montana years ago.  I am inspired to just keep reaching out to you all in this season.  I thought I would post once a week but I am 3 days for 3 days.  This pictures reminds me of the limitless strength of God (the mountains) and the most tender and vulnerable and intricate details of God (in my son).  They kind of contrast a bit...not only that, but my son no longer looks anything like that.  Today is his last day of 3rd grade (Alex 2nd).  They are so big.  JJ takes up the whole bed with his big feet.  As I send this out today, I am reminded of God's great love and ability to stand the test of time and grow something out of love.  Thanks Steve for the call today, and Joe for the post.  I know how impossible many things are each day more and more and I am reminded by each of you that "with man things are impossible, but with God ALL THINGS are possible- to them that believe."  Thank you for your prayers and your relationship with us... continue to press into the Lord's love and limitless strength today.-   Stuart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved the way you write! What an encouraging post. I am praying for you guys and for Heather's quick and complete recovery. So thankful for God's limitless faithfulness! I emailed you a little while ago...did you get it?

Stuart Royall said...

Yes, and thank you. I want you to follow the blog, you are one of the main ones. I know you will be praying for us. I responded to your email a day or so ago. Amazing movement with quite a bit of tragedy. Praying God's keeping over you Todd and family GB. Love ya sis.